Coffee is an everyday drink for a lot of people. No matter the time of the day, a cup of coffee always comes in handy. For most people, coffee has the ability to give them that jolt of energy that they require to get started. This means that there is the need for coffee makers in the home or office. However, simply because there is a need doesn’t mean you should just go out and buy any coffee maker that is in the market. The Capresso EC100 Espresso machine is one that impresses when it comes to coffee makers. In our Capresso EC100 review, we will be going over all the intricate details about this remarkable device, helping you identify the right choice for your coffee needs.
If you need a coffee maker that still retains the unique taste of your coffee, while providing you with the benefits of using an advanced piece of machinery, then this is definitely the coffee maker for you. It impresses in terms of functionality, and there just might be no other coffee maker that outperforms this one in terms of its features. Lets dive right in!
Features of the Capresso EC100 Coffee Maker
The Capresso EC100 has a number of features that would impress any coffee lover. For example, its stainless steel body screams of durability and indicates that you would need to do very little in terms of maintaining this piece of technology. It also has a ThermoBlock heating feature that ensures the device reaches the right temperature to heat up your coffee, but not too hot on the exterior to the point of scalding you. This is a very essential feature because some coffee lovers complain that their coffee makers do not get as hot as they would like. This machine has the ability to get as hot as any user would like, but would still be cool on the outside so it does not burn when you touch.
Another impressive feature of this coffee maker is the indicator lights that let you know when the machine is currently steaming your coffee. As opposed to some coffee makers where you just sit and wait to know whether or not your coffee is boiling, this machine will indicate when it is active. It also comes with multiple sieves, depending on whether you need a single espresso or a double espresso. Some machines do not give you this option, but the Capresso EC100 welcomes you to a world of choice when it comes to enjoying your delicious coffee. This functionality makes it more enjoyable to drink coffee.
Its portability is certainly one feature that impresses. There are a lot of espresso machines that are not quite as functional as this one, but still seem to be such a task to move from place to place. This is however not the case with the Capresso EC100. Despite all its features, it is still surprisingly portable and makes it easy for you to place it anywhere in your home or office. If you are looking for a coffee maker that you can place in your office which would not take up a lot of space, then this is a great option for you. Its ‘high tech’ look would also improve the aesthetics of whichever room it is in.
Ease of Use
The Capresso EC100 coffee maker is one that is very easy to use. Its swivel brother is very simple to use, and it only takes a couple of minutes to have a complete understanding of the machine. It comes with a 46 ounce container for water, which also makes it very easy to make more than one cup of coffee. Its thermo blocking stainless steel body is also another factor that makes it easy to use, since the outer body does not get hot. This is one of the most affordable coffee makers you can get with this amount of functionality. Also, its control area is very simple to understand and it comes with descriptions beside the buttons and knobs.
Pros and Cons of Capresso EC100 Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
Our Capresso EC100 review provides you with the good, bad and ugly about this product.
- One great thing about this coffee maker is that it comes with a number of safety features like most brewers do. Its thermo block technology is one that impresses a lot of users, and it has a short electrical cord which is great just in case you have a baby at home. It can be very dangerous for a baby to see the electrical cord dangling and hold on to it.
- It also comes with indicator lights to let you know when the device is on or off. This is a great feature, because you would not have to worry about any form of accidents or burns. It can also help to prevent you from experiencing a fire.
- A major upside of this product is how easy it is to use. Its control area and manual are very simple to understand. In just a couple of minutes you can understand the coffee maker completely and start brewing your delicious tasting coffee.
- There is also no metallic taste when you are drinking your coffee, and this is one of the good features of this device. There are a lot of coffee makers on the market today that leave a metallic taste in your mouth, but not this one.
- A major setback of this device is that the drip tray and water reservoir are not dishwasher safe. This makes it pretty uncomfortable to clean the device effectively. One feature that coffee lovers tend to look out for in a coffee maker is the dishwasher friendliness of the device. However, since these parts are removable, it is not so hard to clean.
The Capresso EC100 is definitely one coffee maker you should have in your home or office if you want a machine that gives optimum functionality. One thing you may not want to see in a Capresso EC100 review is the inability to spot flaws. However, this coffee maker is certainly one that is short of flaws. It really can’t help being a great coffee maker afterall!